Sullivan Physical Therapy is a private practice located in Austin, Texas. We specialize in women’s and men’s health. Women’s and men’s health physical therapy is defined as diagnoses and treatments which address impairments of the low back, pelvis and pelvic floor including the following conditions:
- Cesarean, Episiotomy and Scar Pain
- Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Incontinence – Fecal, Gas and Urine
- Low back, Sciatica and Tailbone Pain
- Painful Sex and Menstruation
- Pre/Post Natal Pain and Weakness
- Prolapse – Cystocele, Enterocele, Rectocele, Uterine
- Prostatitis, Prostadynia
- Post Surgical – Hysterectomy and Prostatectomy
- Urgency – Bladder and Bowel
The goal of Sullivan Physical Therapy is to provide comprehensive care that encompasses strategies and interventions to promote and advance the health in women and men of all ages.
Sullivan Physical Therapy offers physical therapists with advanced training in women’s and men’s health who are specialized in evaluating and treating the low back, pelvis and pelvic floor region. We have physical therapists who are certified in Women’s Health Physical Therapy by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and who have received certificates of achievement in pelvic, pregnancy and postpartum physical therapy by the American Physical Therapy Association.
This blog is written by current and past employees of Sullivan Physical Therapy. If you have a question or suggestion, please email us at email@example.com. We hope you enjoy it!
Austin, Texas 78613